- We apply a flat rate delivery charge of £3.95 for standard delivery on all orders under £40.00
- If you choose standard delivery, your order will usually be sent via Royal Mail 48 tracked or ParcelForce 48 if over 2kg in weight
- You have the option of express delivery at £5.95.
- If you choose express delivery, your order will usually be sent via Royal Mail 24 tracked or ParcelForce 24 if over 2kg in weight
- Standard delivery usually takes 2-3 days from dispatch, express delivery usually takes 1-2 days, these timescales are not guaranteed, but the couriers estimated delivery times.
- We aim to dispatch orders by the next working day.
- You can track your item via the tracking number provided on your dispatch notification email (please contact us if you can't find this)
- In the event that an item is out of stock, we will notify you via email with regards to alternatives, due back in stock dates or cancellation of the item, to meet your preferences.
Free delivery is applied to all orders of £40.00 & above (We only ship within the UK)
- Please bear in mind, there may be localised delays due to Covid-19 related issues. If our couriers notify us of any national issues affecting delivery timescales we will add a note to the top of our homepage with the latest updates.
- We send most of our orders via Royal Mail 24 / 48 tracked service. Larger & heavier items will usually be sent via ParcelForce
- Please ensure you leave a phone number on your order, this is only needed for courier deliveries & if we should need to contact you about your order. We are unable to book most couriers without a phone number.
- Should you miss your delivery Royal Mail or the courier should leave a calling card detailing how to collect or re-delivery information. If you fail to collect your parcel or the courier is unable to deliver due to an issue with your address, your order will be returned to us. In this event we will contact you via e-mail. You may have to pay an additional delivery charge to have your order re-sent.
- Estimated delivery times are based on those given by Royal Mail & our couriers. On rare occasions there may be delays. Royal Mail will not accept a parcel is lost until 10 working days after the due date of delivery. The tracking numbers given when your item is dispatched may only give information when a delivery attempt has been made. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding delivery.
- You may return your items for up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Please contact us via email or phone first if you wish to return an item.
- For items delivered by Royal Mail we can email you a prepaid return label. For items delivered by ParcelForce we may be able to send a prepaid label if the return will be within the size & weight specified by Royal Mail. These are: maximum weight 2kg; maximum dimensions 61 x 45 x 45cm. For returns which exceed these limits we can arrange a subsidised return via ParcelForce, at a cost of £4.99 for post office drop off (£5.99 for collection). This cost will be subtracted from your refund.
- All goods must be returned in unused condition, complete with all the manufacturers packaging & labels. Missing labels / packaging may result in a deduction from the refund. Where possible please return in the same box it was sent in to ensure the weight & dimensions are consistent with the sent package.
- If you would prefer not to use our return label & wish to post a return direct to us, please ensure that you request a proof of postage, as we will not be liable for items lost in transit on their way back to us without this.
- We will issue your refund or replacement within 3 days of receiving the goods or proof of postage. Only the cost of the items returned will be refunded, the original postage charges will not be refunded unless the returned item was faulty or you were sent the wrong item. The refund can only be credited back onto the original card or method used to purchase.
- Should your item arrive faulty or damaged please contact us with details, sending over an image where possible for us to report to the couriers or suppliers. This may also save the need to return the item.
- Should an item returned as faulty or damaged be found to have no fault on our inspection, we may not reimburse the original postage.
- Any replacements for faulty / damaged items will be sent free of postage and packing charges.
IMPORTANT.... The above returns service & terms only applies to orders placed via our website. For orders placed on any third party website, please refer to the returns service on the site used for purchase.
Phone: 01453 511128
Mobile: 07410 938160