- We apply a flat rate delivery charge of £3.95 for standard delivery on all orders under £40.00
- If you choose standard delivery, your order will be sent via Royal Mail 48 or a courier with a similar delivery timescale of 2-4 working days
- You have the option of express delivery at £4.95.
- If you choose express delivery, your order will be sent via Royal Mail 24 or a courier with a similar timescale of 1-2 working days.
- Please note, the above timescales are not guaranteed, but the couriers estimated delivery times.
- We aim to dispatch orders by the next working day, but at busy times delivery may take slightly longer.
- In the event that an item is out of stock, we will notify you via email with regards to alternatives, due back in stock dates or cancellation of the item, to meet your preferences.
Free delivery is applied to all orders of £40.00 & above within the UK
We are currently unable to offer international delivery at this time
- We send most of our orders via Royal Mail 24 / 48 postal service. Larger & heavier items will be sent via a courier with a similar delivery timescale to the delivery method chosen.
- Please ensure you leave a phone number on your order, this is only needed for courier deliveries & if we should need to contact you about your order. We are unable to book most couriers without a phone number.
- Should you miss your delivery Royal Mail or the courier should leave a calling card detailing how to collect or re-delivery information. If you fail to collect your parcel or the courier is unable to deliver after 3 attempts, your order will be returned to us (this can take several weeks). In this event we will contact you via e-mail. You may have to pay an additional delivery charge to have your order re-sent.
- Estimated delivery times are based on those given by Royal Mail & our couriers. On rare occasions there may be delays. Royal Mail will not accept a parcel is lost until 10 working days after the due date of delivery. The tracking numbers given when your item is dispatched may only give information when a delivery attempt has been made. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding delivery
- You may return your items for up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Please notify us of the return before sending to advise whether you would prefer an exchange or a refund. We can also advise you on the easiest way depending on the size of the parcel.
- All goods must be returned in their original packaging and condition in which they were received, including the outer box or we withhold the right to a refund.
- Please ensure that if you are sending anything back to us that you request a proof of postage, as we will not be liable for items lost in transit on their way back to us without proof of postage.
- We will issue your refund or replacement within 7 days of receiving the goods or proof of postage. Only the cost of the items returned will be refunded, any postage charges will not be refunded unless the returned item was faulty. The refund can only be credited back onto the original card or method used to purchase.
- Should your item arrive faulty or damaged please contact us with details, sending over an image where possible for us to report to the couriers or suppliers.
- For returns of faulty or damaged items we will reimburse your original postage. We are unable to refund return postage.
- Should an item returned as faulty or damaged be found to have no fault on our inspection, we may not reimburse the original postage.
- If your item is damaged or faulty and you have requested a replacement, we will send this replacement free of postage and packing charges.
Phone: 01453 511128
Mobile: 07410 938160